The Cocktail Challenge
The Woodford Reserve Cocktail Challenge is back and now in its fourth year, it promises to be the best yet. Last year saw Matt Linklater of Black Pearl in Melbourne take out the crown with his unique and delicious use of our Woodford Reserve Rye in his original cocktail “Natural Order”.
The Major Prize
How do you become the 2018 Woodford Reserve Cocktail Challenge champion and win an immersive experience at the Woodford Reserve Distillery in Kentucky, and compete for a position at the Woodford Reserve Manhattan Experience final in New York City?
You’ve got to be in it to win it.
Create an original Woodford Reserve Rye Cocktail, using the following:
- Min. 30ml Woodford Reserve Rye
- Max. 6 ingredients per cocktail
You must also include:
- your cocktail name
- the inspiration behind your cocktail
- ingredients and method used
- a photo of your cocktail
Bartenders who qualify for the second round will be required to:
- Create an original Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Feature your signature drink on your venue’s cocktail list
- Promote your cocktail on your venue’s social media
The Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned Cocktail will be judged at your venue by a Brown-Forman representative. Round two will be followed by state finals and then the national final in Melbourne.
Submit your entry by clicking on the button below
Entries close midnight 22 July 2018